After years of dreams, studies, planning, and a major capital campaign; our community arts center is a reality. The renovated Federal Building is now the home of the Arts Council. With 25,000 square feet of usable space, the building offers an exciting home for the arts in Greenwood. The building includes:
- Visitors center
- Large, professional gallery
- Gallery Shop
- Beautiful reception hall with audio/visual capabilities
- Conference room with audio/visual capabilities
- Catering kitchen
- Courtyard garden
- Three spacious classrooms
- Two studios
- Office space for Self Family Foundation
- Office space for Greenwood Tourism and Visitors Center
Browse in the Gallery Shop and our Featured Partners Websites, or view an exhibit in the Gallery. We are proud of our new home.
The Arts Council of Greenwood County takes a leadership role in community cultural planning and development for the benefit of existing arts organizations and to provide support for future development. In this vision, the Arts Council is a partner to all arts organizations, as well as an organization that designs and implements programming efforts.